Dear Valued Customers,
ServiceMaster Restoration is always ready to help you, during your time in need. We are keeping a close eye on Hurricane Joaquin for the areas we service.
Weather you are affected by the weather or not, create an emergency plan for you and your loved ones and your employees too. Here are a few tips that you might need to know on what to do and what supplies you need:
- Listen to a NOAA Weather Radio for critical information from the National Weather Service.
- Check you disaster supplies and replace or restock as needed.
- Fill your car’s gas tank.
- First aid kit
- Extra batteries
- Medication (7 day supply) and medical items
- Multi-purpose tool
- Sanitation and personal hygiene items
- Extra cash
- Emergency blanket
- Baby supplies (bottles, formula, baby food, wipes and diapers)
- Pet supplies for your pet lovers (leash, collar, bowl and food)
- Turn the refrigerator and freezer to the coldest setting and keep them closed as much as possible so that food will last longer if the power goes out.
- Unplug appliances
- Emergency contact list(nearest emergency shelter, hospital, utilities services and your insurance provider)
There are many more things you can do, you can view more at www.nws.noaa.gov/om/hurricane/resources/Hurricane%20ENG.PDF