ServiceMaster Restore (SMR) has many years of experience cleaning and disinfecting hospitals and other facilities that have been at risk for exposure to various infectious diseases. We rely on our experience and a scientific, common sense approach that is thorough and cost effective.
We provide protective measures for our staff and take security and privacy into consideration to protect
our customers and their facilities.
We only use disinfectants that are effective given the EPA’s Emerging Pathogen Standard. A list of these products
are available upon request.
SMR follows the CDC’s personal protective equipment and safety recommendations.
- Take precautions and proceed with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Isolate and disinfect critical points of exposure and high touch areas.
- Disinfect all other areas as appropriate.
- Use EPA registered and approved products for disinfection appropriate to the situation.
- Properly dispose of contaminated cleaning materials.
Take Precautions to Prevent the Spread:
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, or in addition, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with >60% alcohol.
It is important to keep in mind that COVID-19 is a new and emerging pathogen. Regulators are just beginning to understand COVID-19 — how it spreads, the incubation period, length and severity of illness — knowledge that will continue to develop over time. We will continue to update you as the CDC, EPA, FDA, and OSHA provide more information.
We also want you to know that, while we hope it will not be necessary, we are qualified and equipped with the required protocols and processes should any pathogen outbreak occur within your facility. Please call us if we can be of service.