Water Damage Restoration in Wilmington and Fayetteville
Hurricanes , tornadoes, floodwaters, pipe bursts, clogged HVAC lines, leaking water heaters and other plumbing mishaps can occur with little warning and when you least expect them. You can count on ServiceMaster to be at your property promptly to help you recover.
We are trusted experts that will help stop any additional damage, dry and restore your home, and help you navigate the process to completion. We promise to communicate, answer questions, and take action to get your home or business back to life. ServiceMaster Clean understands that experiencing water damage can be difficult. By choosing ServiceMaster you can rest assured you’ve selected the right people to do the job. With more than 50 years’ experience, we are leaders in water damage restoration. At ServiceMaster Clean, we know that damage caused by water can increase substantially if prompt action is not taken. That’s why we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. We are on-site within 2 to 4 hours, if not sooner, to begin any necessary emergency drying. We use advanced products, procedures and equipment to ensure your policyholder’s home is restored quickly. From fire and water to mold remediation and trauma cleanup, we are the experts in commercial and residential restoration.
Restoration services for your property
The ServiceMaster Clean® water recovery process includes:
Phase 1: Emergency Response
- Job Site Inspection and Assessment
Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying
- Daily Inspection of Job Progress
Phase 3: Re-installation and Cleaning, if necessary
- Our trained technicians will explain the recovery process and provide comprehensive water recovery guide outlining the ServiceMaster Clean steps that will be used in the recovery process.
WATER EMERGENCY TIPS:
What to Do:
- Damage from water and bacteria can begin within hours. Call your ServiceMaster professionals for help. Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop-up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent page warping until a Restoration Professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closets and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.