Come Join Our Team!
With our eye on the horizon and an emphasis on training and technology, ServiceMaster Restoration of Wilmington and Fayetteville has set a challenging environment focused not only on the success of the company, but the success of the individual. We are always looking for hard-working and customer-focused individuals to join our organization. Feel free to download the application and background screening form located below. Please submit completed forms one of the following ways:
In Person (between 9am and 4pm):
387 Sloop Point Loop Road, Hampstead, NC 28443
Restoration Cleaning Technician – Apply Here!
- This position is a full-time opportunity. Primary duties include demolition, water extraction, carpet and upholstery cleaning, mold abatement, vandalism clean-up, fire and smoke damage cleaning, move outs and pack-ins for both residential and commercial properties.
- Job Requirements:
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Pass a drug screening and background check
- Applicant must be available to work normal business hours**IICRC Fire/Water Certification is a plus. Restoration and/or construction experience is preferred
- Job Type-Full-time
- Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour*Potential for growth to Crew Chief
Carpenter / Punch-list Technician- Apply Here!
- This position is a full-time opportunity. This position is to perform drywall, trim, and paint on small projects that need repair from fire and water losses. Many jobs are completed by sub-contract labor and need final punch work to finalize the project. Much of the punch list is to hang blinds, install wire shelving, touch up drywall trim and paint, clean project and make the structure ready to move in. On occasion, you will help assist mitigation technicians on demo and dismantling water and fire damaged structures. One week a month, on call status will be required.
- Job Requirements:
- Perform all drywall painting and carpenter duties for residential and commercial projects.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a carpenter, painter, or contractor.
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working for a professional contracting or painting company is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $20-24 *depends on skill level