ServiceMaster Restoration in Wilmington and Fayetteville
James moved to North Carolina from Iowa after he sold the restoration and remodeling company he had established there. He chose southeastern NC because he fell in love with the area and he chose ServiceMaster because the core values mirror his own. With more than 30 years in the construction and restoration industry, James has always focused on his customers and providing exceptional service.
James started ServiceMaster Restoration of Wilmington in 2007 providing service to New Hanover, Pender, Onslow, Brunswick and Columbus counties. Through James’ leadership our ServiceMaster franchise expanded in 2011 to include Cumberland, Bladen, Robeson, Hoke and Harnett counties.
Cutting edge technology, staying informed of industry changes as new products and methods are discovered, continued training for technicians, are just some of the ways ServiceMaster Restoration of Wilmington and Fayetteville has distinguished themselves from the competition. Our focus on the customer is what we excel at and is the reason James has earned numerous industry awards and accreditations including:
- IICRC Certified
- Accreditation by the National Home Builders Association CAPS
- Certified Firm for Lead Paint Removal by the EPA
- North Carolina Licensed General Contractor
- North Carolina Home Builders Association Member
- Certified Graduate Remodeler by NAHB
- 2008 Bill Pollard Rookie of the Year Award
- 2008 Bill Pollard Fast Start Rookie of Disaster Restoration
- 2008 Bill Pollard Fast Start Rookie Award for Construction
- ServiceMaster President’s Achievement Award/Disaster Restoration 2009
- ServiceMaster Achiever Award/Disaster Restoration 2010
- ServiceMaster Achiever Award/Disaster Restoration 2011
- ServiceMaster Achiever Award/Disaster Restoration 2015
With our eye on the horizon and an emphasis on training and technology, ServiceMaster Restoration of Wilmington and Fayetteville has set a challenging environment focused not only on the success of the company, but the success of the individual.